Haoming is a year-4 undergraduate student of the Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) in the CUHK(SZ).
🎓 Google Scholar Citations : 42 (Up to August 2021)
🎓 Now, he is looking for a Ph.D. position in Fall 2022.
He is currently a research assisstant in X-Pixel at SIAT-CAS supervised by Prof.Dong Chao and Prof.Qiao Yu. He works closely with Ph.D. student Jinjin Gu who is interested in interpretability of deep learning algorithm.
Recently, He mainly focuses on the Generative Model, Image Quality Assessment, and Interpretability of Deep Learning in the Image Processing field.
Feel free to send me an e-mail if you have any question regarding my research. Emil Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
🔥 Research Update
- [2021-04-23] One paper (The report of NTIRE IQA Challenge) got accepted to CVPR 2021 NTIRE workshop. More in NTIRE 2021 Codalab
- [2021-04-22] One paper got accepted to CVPR 2021 NTIRE workshop.
- [2021-01-07] Host CVPR 2021 NTIRE IQA Challenge as core co-organizer.
- [2020-09-02] One paper (Jounal version of PIPAL dataset) was completed and is under reviewed by IJCV.
- [2020-05-17] One paper (Conference version of PIPAL dataset) was accepted by ECCV 2020.